Intimate & Unique
Smaller sized group tours deliver a more intimate experience.
Small Abercrombie and Kent tours can deliver experiences that larger group tours cannot. They can sometimes gain exclusive access to wonderful attractions outside opening hours, stay at smaller, more unique hotels and can arrange tables at highly regarded restaurants.
Exactly What Are Small Abercrombie & Kent Tours?
We understand that not everyone wants to tour independently. We also understand that not everyone wants to feel like they are being herded from one attraction to the next in a large group.
It might be that you value having a guide to lead you or that you like to mix with other like-minded people. Whatever the reason a small group tour may be right for you.
Small group Abercrombie and Kent tours generally operate with no more than 20 persons. They provide an intimate way to band together with other like-minded people to visit a destination, region, or country.
The guides are highly experienced, with exceptional knowledge of the areas visited. Accompanying the tour guide will sometimes be a local guide, who will delve deeply into their expert topic.
Being smaller in size, these tours often stay in unique hotels with a greater level of authenticity.
The means of transport tend to be by small luxury coaches with abundant space. The beauty of small coaches is that they can get through the small laneways where other large coaches with large groups cannot venture.
Small groups can access smaller authentic local restaurants and gain insider access to attractions that larger groups cannot.
What You'll Get
- With many questions from us we will navigate you to the best suited tour.
- We will explain all the inclusions and exclusions.
- We will arrange all the peripheral travel arrangements to get you to and from the tour.
- We will provide amazing pre and post tour travel ideas.
- We will provide access to our travel app so you can see all your travel arrangements, before, during after your trip.
- We will provide meticulous itinerary notes highlighting any stress points and way to avoid them.